So in this episode we share our experiences of getting into crypto as NEWBIES. Every Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency master had to start out as a newbie. In this podcast we outline a simple 7 step quick start guide that a beginner can follow. In the crypto space there is so much crap info, fake news & shit coin shilling that newbies can easily get lost in the overload. Hopefully this helps
How To Buy Bitcoin, Setup a wallet & Avoid Newbie Traps.
In the podcast above we cover these 7 crypto starter topics. Also included below are all the link to mentioned websites. This is a summary so make sure to listen to the entire episode to get all the little details.
- Setting up a dedicated browser – Setup a broswer or even better a computer dedicated to nothing but crypto
- https://www.coindesk.com/ I meant to say Coindesk, but In the podcast i said https://cointelegraph.com/ so here are both crypto news sites
- https://www.coinbase.com The #1 onramp to buy Bitcoin, Etherum & Litecoin with a credit card or bank.
- https://www.binance.com The #1 alt coin exchange. After you buy Bitcoin you want t setup a Binance account if you are interested in trading to other alt coins. You will be setup in minutes
- Avoid the fomo – There is a lot of BS hype when it comes to crypto, so when you start stick with Bitcoin and the top ten coins until you learn and understanding. Don’t fall for hype on FB or a forums to convince you to jump all in on some random coin you nothing about.
- Start small start smart – Basically start small and stick with the top 10 until you really understand the basics.
- How to purchase your first crypto – Here are links to the mentioned crypto on ramps
- Understanding wallets – A must know if you intend on mastering Crypto safely
- Security security security – Never give anyone your private key & never store your private keys online.
- Understanding Exchanges & Why there so many exchanges? – Too many to list,
- 2 cardinal rules of Bitcoin – Last but not least. You will have to listen to the podcast to to learn these 2 must know rules.
Press play and lets jump into this crazy world of cryptocurrency & blockchain